- Creative bend of mind
- Ability to think out-of-the-box and play with words / Willing to take risks
- Have the ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges.
- Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.
- Mind-blowing command over the English language.
- Should be able to work under tight deadlines
- Develops strategic ideas to inspire, shape, and create cogent and compelling online experiences.
- Creates, communicates, and directs the content strategy for a project, with a focus on branding, marketing, business goals, and Guest needs.
- Helps guide the content creation, maintenance, management and governance for a project.
- Develops and maintains the Page Inventory to document page-level information including URLs, keywords, page titles, copy notes, etc.
- Develops and maintains the Content Index to catalog content elements and their defining characteristics.
- Works with Ontology to develop and maintain a Facet Map that documents the categories, dimensions, and values of content elements, their relationships, and the rules of their display.
- Researches and reports on relevant industry trends and best practices to identify opportunities for new or improved online experiences.
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Imo
Experience Level: Executive
On-site Or Remote: On-site
Job Function: Marketing